23 August 2012

Get Some Water...Stat.

So.  Yesterday I wrote about how I'm the Grim Reaper of houseplants, yadda, yadda, yadda. ( Flora Death and Destruction by the Author, August 22, 2012 )  At the end of the post, I wrote about buying a new rosemary plant and my dreams and aspirations for it.  I was not kidding when I wrote about the plant, "Let's see if my latest conquest can make it to the end of August."

I just noticed the...well, I guess it's still a plant.  You have got to be kidding me.  This is what it looks like at the moment: 
Wilty.
I just doused it with water.  I'm blaming the cooler nights we've been having lately here in New England.  You don't expect it to get as damned hot as it does during the day, thus the (my) subconscious reasoning that the plants can be forgotten for a little while...they can get watered if and when the desire strikes.  That's my story and I'm staying with it.  Not sure if the rosemary agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment